I have received so many messages lately asking about what books Joey is reading. I decided to share some of our current favorites with you today. It has been so fun watching how interested Joey is in reading and looking at pictures. My favorite thing about reading with Joey is that it gives us 20 minutes a day with zero distractions. Life has gotten so busy lately so this is a time I treasure.
I also get a lot of questions about how I got Joey interested in reading. This has been a challenge we have really just recently conquered. When we sit down to read a book we always go to the same spot in the house in her playroom, turn on some calming music, turn the lights down a bit and read away. It has also helped significantly that we have made this part of our daily routine (I have figured out routine in key to anything with children).
I hope you find this list exciting and helpful when setting up your library in your own home.
1. Big Red Barn by Margaret Wise Brown (http://amzn.to/2E6Cr5L)
2. Disney Baby Look At Me by Marcy Kelman (http://amzn.to/2E5alHT)
3. Lift-the-Flap Tab: Farm by Roger Priddy (http://amzn.to/2EoTPly)
4. World of Eric Carle – Animal Tales Sound Storybook Treasury (http://amzn.to/2BbFh6x)
5. First 100 Board Book Box Set by Roger Priddy (http://amzn.to/2BHrLZv)
6. Boo ABC by J.H. Lee (http://amzn.to/2Enrwnu)
7. One, Two, Peekaboo by Annette Rusling (http://amzn.to/2nL2Drk)
8. Dinosaurs: Touch and Explore by Ninie (http://amzn.to/2EoMbaH)
9. My First Peek-a-Boo Animals by Eric Carle (http://amzn.to/2GRqgHn)
10. Disney Baby My First Colors by Marcy Kelman (http://amzn.to/2E635vi)
Photography by SYKim Photography
Graphic by Branding By Nicole
You can find the bookshelf in these photos here: http://amzn.to/2EVTk2x (My affiliate link)