Okay, I have to be totally honest here, how is it already Valentine’s Day? I swear we just put our Christmas tree away. Anyways, this last year holidays have meant so much more to us since Joey can finally be part of the festivities! I spent so much time trying to decide if Valentine’s Day was a “kid holiday”. We put such a huge emphasis on our significant other on this day but rarely let the kids partake in the excitement!
This year I decided we are going to start our first family Valentine’s Day traditions. I thought to myself I could bake Joey a cake, or maybe go do something fun, or perhaps fill her entire room with balloons (trust me I might still do this one). As I made my list of ideas I began to ask myself do people buy their kids gifts for Valentine’s Day too? Well, to my surprise this is a thing! Who knew?!
Once I found this out I stalked the internet for that perfect gift for our little Valentine. I thought I would share some of the amazing gift ideas I found along the way for the rest of the parents, aunts, uncles and grandparents that are stuck like I was.
- Llama Llama I Love You book
- Love from the Very Hungry Caterpillar
- Soother Snugapuppy Calming Vibrations Doll
- Lambs & Ivy Blanket
- Snoopy Heart-Print Doll
- Personalized Wooden Name Puzzles
- Freshly Picked XOXO Moccasins
- Why You’re So Awesome Love Journal
- LEGO Bricks & More Valentine’s Day Cupid Dog
- Dylan’s Andy Bar Cupcake filled with candy
Leave a Reply