Still pinching myself because I can’t believe Naptime with Joey is about to be released on October 3rd! Book stores are already taking pre-orders for the book so I decided to do a giveaway to kick off the countdown to the release! At first I wanted to do a giveaway of Joey’s magnet and temporary tattoos but I decided it would be even more fun to include some of my favorite items that we’ve used as a family with Joey. It’s also a thank you to all of you for supporting and loving our family especially this past year. THANK YOU!
OK, so what am I giving away??
You will be getting:
- A Walker Family Goods States duffel bag. We have two of these and we love using them from everything from day trips to long weekend holidays. The bags were created by my wedding videographers whose family I absolutely adore! They are all about encouraging families to go on trips and make memories which I’m all for. This bag is on backorder right now!
- Cuddle + Kind Pearl the Mermaid Doll. Joey loves Pearl and often times naps with her during the day. I love what Cuddle + Kind does which is they provide 10 meals for each doll that is purchased (Through the World Food Program USA).
- Rags to Raches rag. I love that these rags (they call them rags not rompers) have no snap buttons and are super stretchy and comfortable for your babies. It’s breathable and easy to play and sleep in comfortably.
- Two bows by Blondes in Bows Joey wore these all the time especially on bad hair days! They’re absolutely adorable and we have Joey wear them often.
- Mochi Kids Cactus tee. I am in love with Mochi Kids graphics. The ramen and this cactus one is currently my favorite!
- Four Glitter & Spice teethers. Joey loved their teethers, especially their french fries one.
- Iddy Biddy Baby tank and matching bloomers. I love how durable and soft their fabric is and also their gender neutral graphics. Joey practically lived in this outfit this whole summer.
- Gathre diaper changing cover. I love how light it is to take around and also how cute they are! They’re also waterproof and super durable. They also make larger sizes so check them out for more items.
- Sushi costume by The Wishing Elephant. Carolyn makes the most creative costumes for kids! I loved dressing Joey up in the sushi costume especially because my favorite food in the world is sushi!
- The Mini Mat by EZPZ: It sticks to the table so it doesn’t move and this one can be easily taken with you when you’re on the go.
- Host and Toast Muse Floating Letter Board: Something fun for the home!
- Mini Love Letter Gold necklace from Easter Ahn Design (letter and color of your choice!) Easter designed our wedding bands and engagement ring and we LOVE her work. She makes the BEST quality jewelry! I have the Love Letter bracelet of the letter j for Joey that I never take off and I’m planning on passing it down to Joey when she’s older.
- It Really Takes a Village Tote by Eunie Park. If you get my book, you’ll recognize her handwriting on this tote bag. Her hand lettering was used for Naptime With Joey. I absolutely love this tote bag. I take it everywhere I go!
- Joey magnet and temporary tattoos created by my good friend Sarah Soh who is an AMAZING illustrator. Go check out her work here.
To enter the giveaway, please email us your receipt of your pre-order for Naptime With Joey. If you purchase more than 1, please send us your receipt indicating so and we will count additional entries for each book you purchase. You can email the receipt at hello/at/lauraiz.com or direct message us on Instagram. Winner will be chosen on September 7th, Allen’s birthday! Can’t wait to get these goodies out to the winner!