So many of you have been asking about this custom workbench that I asked my good friend Paul to make for Jo. I’ve always wanted to make her a busy board but wanted something a little different to put in our kitchen/living area without it getting in the way of things. The workbench design was perfect for us to put right under our kitchen countertop that way I can keep an eye on her while in the kitchen! She loves playing with the magnets and also putting them back in the cubby hole. I’m planning on adding some more features including a rotary telephone (if I can find one!) and other things that might peak her interest like buckles and zippers. I didn’t want to add them all at once because her interests change every day. Excited to keep working on this!
Rainbow Wooden Magnets can be found here. I do have you warn you that they are not the strongest magnets so they have a tendency of sliding down on this particular magnet board.
Wooden Block Magnets can be found here.
So I have great news! I asked if Paul would take some orders for you guys and he said he would! I know many of you wanted to get one so just read below to see how you can order one from Paul. You would get this same bench but can choose what type of features you’d like. All three designs do not come with the door lock or the light switches in these photographs. The three design options are below.
- Just the workbench in the grey stain. (No magnetic board or cubby) – $120 (+$20 Delivery Fee)
- Workbench with the magnetic board (No cubby) in the grey stain. – $145 (+$20 Delivery Fee)
- Workbench with the magnetic board and cubby and white knob in the grey stain – $165 (+$20 Delivery Fee)
To place an order, please email Paul at CPKDesigns2017@gmail.com. The turnaround will be 1-2 weeks after payment is received. There will be a delivery charge of $20. After the Venmo payment is received, Paul will coordinate a delivery time that will work with you!
Please provide the following when placing an order:
- Full name
- Location (City) *Must be in Los Angeles or Orange County California
- Must be able to pay through Venmo. Bench will be made after payment is received.
- Please provide which Workbench design you’d like (#1, #2. #3)